dickerweeddickerweed

that was awesome!!!

and so are you

18MM vs The Forest 18MM vs The Forest

It rocks 10/10 5/5

Man that was awesome.... that tiger looked like somebody from disney drew it. Awesome special effects and stuff. And I really loved how you added the menu, scene selection and bonus features, that rocked.

Keep that shit up man

JakeySnakey responds:

Well that tiger is actually the main character in my next flash that I just started working on... and it's the first sketch I've traced into a flash which I'm going to probably be doing more often. Well glad you liked it and thanks for the review =)

Piss Floor(redone) Piss Floor(redone)

awesome

Wow that was crazy awesome wicked.
Can I have your babies?
Oh and I just checked your profile ..... danggg ur cute
send me a PM sometime ;)

ROFL

Under Beware Under Beware

fukin hilarious

I was so not expecting that.
Great choice of music.
Wicked graphics.
and wicked funny violence.... you must wake up every morning and just piss excellence.

I do

Somewhere Somethings Somewhere Somethings

creepy

awesome shit man... everything was flawless.... except for the fact that it had to end =(

JakeySnakey responds:

I'm sorry.... I couldn't just make it go on forever lol..... ur in love with me aren't you?

Death of a Kat Death of a Kat

rofl

fuck yeah!!!!.... i just wish the file size was like 100 times bigger cuz i just loved the preloader ....... really thou the only problem is where he was shooting the cat ... there should have been more blood.... other than that... fuck yeah!!!! *high five*

TheDevilMyself responds:

Thank you :-) Next time i'll experiment with gorey-er effects. Though technically if you shoot a dead body it doesn't really splatter too much ;-)

It was originally made for a collab but i got impatient - hence the small file size!